The story goes that luck did not work daily specially in stock market trading. Intraday trading is particularly for those traders who wants to earn big returns with small efforts. We can say in common language, Intraday Trading means you have to buy and sell the shares in the same day. Intraday trading is very volatile for every trader. It is very popular and well known way to earn a huge amount of money, as well as it is also an easy way to loose it. Intraday trading is not an art of making money, but is a science or technique of getting capital from the market. But for a good result of trading we have to keep updated ourself by latest news of market reports.Always remember that, not every trading call yield profit. Some gives profit and some gives losses. To succeed, you need to use some right tools or advisory tips and have a disciplined approach. Make your own rules and follow them for making optimum out come of your investing money.
Only two thing require for doing Intraday Trading
- You need to have a demat account and
- You need to have a trading account
You can open both these accounts at reputed broking companies. Once these are done, then you can start intraday trading.
We give some stock trading tips and guidelines which are favorable for intraday traders. Please implement for a best result.
- Don’t invest the money more than your risk taking capacity.
- Make stoploss order in trading order system, not in your mind.
- Don’t look for higher targets to book all quantity.
- Hold your attention on your targeted stoploss
- Small difference is normal, You can manipulate the trades with small difference, do not look for the exact entry and trade price
- Intraday trading is important for short-term traders those want to make many trades over the course of a single trading session
- Some people might be think that speed is everything in day trading but its not so.
- If you want to earn money then always play with your own capital never play on broker’s money.
- If you buy something today and you see that you are getting 2 or 3 % return then you can sale it. This will also call intraday but in it you have to know that if the stock goes down then you have to hold it.
If you want to know for about Intraday Trading follow us