- Baby milk and hot water to be provided in trains
- Insurance companies being asked to provide optional travel insurance to passengers prior to travel
- Railway stalls to over-the-counter medicine
- Local cuisine of choice to be made available to the passengers
- IRCTC will begin to manage catering service in phased manner.
- We’ll open cancellation facility through 139 helpline number.
- Overnight double-decker trains to be introduced on business travel routes.
- We intend to commence wi-fi system at 100 stations this year in partnership with Google:
- A full-fledged Railway University soon.
- On Make in India, we were able to finalise two locomotive of Rs 40,000 cr, says Suresh Prabhu
The cleaning of toilets by requests through SMS.
CCTV network has been provided at 311 railway stations.
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Action has been initiated 139 budget announcement since last year, says Suresh Prabhu
Target revenue is Rs 184, 820, 10 per cent up from the revised target, says Suresh Prabhu
Rs 8,724 cr savings from Indian Railways last year, says Suresh Prabhu
© 2008-17. All Rights Reserved. Epic Research Pvt. Ltd.