Recommended By: Mustafa Nadeem, CEO, Epic Research
1. Kwality: Kwality is making a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart as it consolidates after a recent run up from 2 digit to 3 digits. The stock is finding a base support at Rs 107 odd levels with a 200 Days Moving Average as well at Rs 103 levels. The volume has started to dry up which is signalling that bulls may take charge anytime of the trend of the stock. We have seen a Doji pattern on Monday as it reversed from 200 Days moving average. All this confluence of level makes it imminent for target of Rs 125 in short term with a low risk of Rs 100 as Stop Loss.
2. Inox Wind: Inox Wind is in overall price range of Rs 300 on upside to Rs 210 on downside the stock on current levels is in oversold territory while we have seen “Harami Pattern” being formed which is a bullish reversal signal. The candle displays the bulls have started taking entry at lower levels while risk reward is also attractive at current levels. The stock can target Rs 260 from here while Stop Loss comes at Rs 211.
3. PC Jeweller: PC Jeweller is a swing pay with stock a price reversal zone resisted by upward resistance line at Rs 370.
4. Eros International: Eros is a bottom reversal play with stock making a base formation at Rs 180- 190 odd levels . The stock after a downward is now likely to resume in a positive momentum on the back of lower levels buying. What’s important on chart is at lower levels we have witnessed contraction of 55 and 100 days moving average positive crossover indicating a bullish signal. We have set price target of Rs 223 with Stop Loss at Rs 175.
5. Emami: The stock is in overall positive momentum making higher tops and higher bottoms on the daily chart with price pattern indicating broadening highs. Firstly, the stock on Monday made a bullish reversal pattern with better volumes. Secondly, we have positive crossover of 55 days and 100 days moving averages generating a buy signal at current levels with small risk. Last but not the least, it is supported by lower support trendline which is acting as support since early 2016 comes at Rs 1010. All this confluence level indicates buy towards target of Rs 1,230 with stop loss of Rs 987.
Publication : The Financial Express – http://www.financialexpress.com/article/markets/indian-markets/itc-yes-bank-among-10-stocks-that-technical-experts-are-bullish-on-for-next-15-days-june-1-june-15-2016/269842/
Publication : Yahoofinance.com – https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/itc-yes-bank-among-10-075500568.html
Publication : Hunt News – http://huntnews.in/p/detail/950099782222387?uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&pos=1464681305338&channel=economics&chncat=category_english
Publication : Wealth Builder – http://www.wealthbuilder.co.in/news/market-news/item/4910-itc-yes-bank-among-10-stocks-that-technical-experts-are-bullish-on-for-next-15-days