Please follow below mentioned strategies for better trades:
1) Do trade in all calls.
2) Trade with equal lots/amount in all calls.
3) Trade according to the given levels only.
4) Always trade with Stop Loss only.
5) Trade in those calls which you get through SMS or Link only.
Kindly note that investment is subjected to market risk and Epic do not guarantee any kind of assured return and thus we do not have any refund policy. Please do trade in all our calls provided through SMS or web link only. Epic Research do not commit or assure any guaranteed returns, if so found in any of our communication please inform us.
For further assistance please mark a mail on:
Phone: 0731-2580606 / 0731-2580627 /0731-2580739
- 1:02 pm: We’ll increase the advertising revenue by more than four times this year.
- 1:03 pm: 33% sub-quota for women under all reserved categories.
- 1:04 pm: Drones to be used for remote monitoring physical monitoring of ongoing projects.
- 1.04 pm: Ajmer, Amritsar, Gaya, Mathura, Nanded, Nashik, Puri, Tirupati, Varanasi, Nagapattinam and other pilgrim stations to be beautified
- 1:07 pm: I’m setting aside Rs. 50 crore for providing innovation grants to start-ups.
- 1:09 pm: Two dedicated freight corridors by 2019.
- 1:10 pm: The companies owned by Railways to come under a holding company.
- 1:13 pm: Suresh Prabhu concludes his rail budget speech.
- 12:51 pm: We’re skilling of front-end staff employed through service providers.
- 12:52 pm: Children’s menu, baby foods, baby boards to be made available for travelling mothers.
- 12:52 pm: Coolies will be called ‘Sahayaks‘.
- 12:53 pm: We have also revamped our internal audit system with view to bringing in efficiency in working practices.
12:54 pm: We’ll install GPS-based digital display in coaches for showing upcoming stations.
12:54 pm: We intend taking up on priority passenger amenities and beautification of stations.
- 12.56 pm: Cold storage to be set up in vacant lands near warehousing facilities
- 12:56 pm: We intend to publish Rail Bandhu magazine in all regional languages.
- 12:57 pm: I propose to invite FM radio stations to provide train borne entertainment via PA systems:
12:58 pm: Ring Railway to be redeveloped in partnership with the Delhi government.
- 12:59 pm: We will work with Karnataka State Government for suburban rails.